1. All games will be played under Canadian Inline Hockey Association Official Rules (2001)
2. The maximum number of players per roster is 17. Only max.of 14 players (2 goalies, 12 skaters) permitted to dress each game.
3. All player rosters must be submitted with payment and entry package. The roster form of all CHI Teams must be the same as the Roster submitted to CIHA as of June1/01. All teams outside of Canada may not change roster once approved by tournament convener and first game has began.
4. Players are permitted to participate on only one team during the tournament.
5. Any coach/manager/coaching staff suspended during the tournament and is involved as part of the coaching staff with more than one team will not be permitted to coach any team until suspension is fully served with reference to the team in which the suspension was received.
6. All team managers are required to submit to tournament coordinator upon arrival,a team binder which will include,copy of players birth certificate, photo ID, and jersey number.
7. All protests must be filed in writing along with cash or certified cheque ( payable to Can/Am Inline Cup) in the amount of $50 within two hours of end of game, to the tournament official residing in the arena where the disputed game is played.
8. Players must wear the same jersey number for home and away jerseys whenever possible (if numbers change the coach is responsible to inform tournament statistician).
9. All players except in the adult men, women and 20 & under division must wear full facial protection. (any player 18 and under playing on any of the above teams must wear full facial protection)